Home Owner Association Mediation
Organizer: Monica Lichteneberger
Company Name: Phoenix Strategies, Inc.
Phoenix Strategies Inc. Classroom
3730 Sinton Road Suite 105
Phone: 719 266 8181
This training is for mediators and conflict managers as HOA board members or property managers.
Overall training goals:
1. Understand how formation, governance, dispute resolution processes and issues drive Common Interest Communities
2. How mediators and conflict coaches can assist in HOA conflict management and resolution.
• Discover the different roles, rights and responsibilities of boards, community leaders and homeowners
• Become familiar with statutes and regulations that impact Common Interest Communities
• Identify essential elements in governing documents
• Recognize issues and interests that are common and challenging
· Address unauthorized practice of law, ethical dilemmas and the HOA mediator role in service delivery to community leaders and members
• Review formal and informal complaint and dispute resolution processes
• Expand information regarding organizations and resources that may be helpful
• Practice through role-plays to build skill and integrate content