Basic Mediation Training
Organizer: Monica Lichtenberger
Company Name: Phoenix Strategies, Inc.
Online long distance learning
“This course was a phenomenal, intensive, information-packed, skill-building experience! Thank you for sharing your extensive knowledge and experience with us… you are absolutely exceptional facilitators and coaches.” W.B., J.D., Attorney & Author
This dynamic course is for anyone interested in the growing field of Dispute Resolution and all who desire to more effectively manage conflict. You will identify and modify destructive past behaviors and develop new essential skills to powerfully mediate and manage conflict. You will learn and grow through integration of theory and practice; hands-on exercises and role plays with valuable feedback from expert coaches! This course is excellent preparation to become a mediator and meets all Colorado requirements to practice mediation!
The course will be delivered via the Zoom platform. You will need a device with good internet connection, audio and camera and access to a printer.
Approved for 48 General CLEs!
Some of the value-added benefits you will experience with Phoenix Strategies’ 40-Hour Basic Mediation Training are:
• An intimate group experience with only 8-12 participants per class
• Intensive skill building (over 19 exercises)
• Experienced and engaging instructors who are also practicing mediators
• Training in the Collaborative, Facilitative, Interested-Based model
• Continued support for all Phoenix Strategies. Inc. alumni
• Experience how to conduct online mediations
"This was the best training I have ever attended...I am using the skills and confidence I acquired daily." Jim V., Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist