Mr. Clemans can help you with your conflict or dispute.
- He is willing and able to work on conflict and disputes across the United States.
- He has been trained in conflict resolution, mediation, online dispute resolution, arbitration, ombuds work, and other forms of dispute resolution by the top-ranked Pepperdine University Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution.
- He is a professional member of The Mediation Association of Colorado.
- He is a member of the International Ombudsman Association.
Mr. Clemans has been licensed as Colorado Attorney and Counselor at Law since 2012.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Dispute Resolution – Pepperdine Law – 2021.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) – George Mason University School of Law – 2011.
- B.A. (International Relations and Russian) – BYU – 2007, College Valedictorian.
- Missionary in Russia with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints – 2001 – 2003.
- Seminary, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints – 1996 – 2000.
Additional Professional Experience
- Family Law (Divorce / Child Custody) Attorney
- Former Juvenile Law Attorney (Dependency and Neglect / Child Welfare)
- Former Immigration Attorney
- Former Criminal Defense Attorney
- Former Deputy District Attorney
- Former Contractor in The Office of the Assistant Legal Adviser for International Claims and Investment Disputes (L/CID) at the U.S. Department of State
- Former Foreign Affairs Officer in The Office of International Religious Freedom (DRL/IRF) at the U.S. Department of State
Employment-related conflict: Mr. Clemans has a wealth of experience as a business owner and manager as well as many experiences as an employee. He has experience working through employment-related conflict from both sides: management and employee. He can help you with your work-related conflict.
Family-related conflict: Mr. Clemans is also a husband, father, and son. He has substantial experience with families going through all kinds of difficulty. He has been there for families going through adoption, domestic violence, divorce, abuse, neglect, and termination of parental rights.
International Experience: Mr. Clemans has extensive experience traveling and living abroad in Western and Eastern Europe and Eurasia. He has lived in Russia, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, and the United Kingdom. He loves languages and is fluent in Russian. He has also studied French in depth. He has taken some Korean and has learned a little Spanish.
Faith: Mr. Clemans is a Christian. He is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. As a Christian, he is a proponent of freedom of religion and belief. He has served people from many backgrounds, and he aspires to serve people from all backgrounds and circumstances.
Personal: Mr. Clemans and his amazing wife have four wonderful children and a great dog. He enjoys working with kids and youth through sports and church service. He is also an Eagle Scout.
- Domestic Relations/Civil Unions
- Family Related
- Neighbor Related
- Small Claims
- Workplace Conflict
Additional Professional Services
- Licensed Attorney
- Online Dispute Resolution