- This event has passed.
May 22 @ 8:00 am - May 24 @ 5:00 pm MDT$650.00
May 22-24, 2023, @ 8-5 pm MST
$650 via online learning through Zoom platform
What happens when people enter back into an office setting after working virtually for three years? A breakdown from lack of socializing, distant communication and unmet needs in the workplace result in conflict.
This course will provide a learning experience whereby the participant assimilates theory and application of:
- Workplace characteristics and impact on disputes
- Contributing factors that create emotional intensity
- Costs of conflict
- Internal organizational structures that impact workplace disputes
- Dispute resolution roles
- Case management of workplace conflicts
- How workplace mediation differs from other mediation specialties
- External agencies that affect workplace disputes
- State and Federal employment statutes and regulatory agencies
- Assessment and strategic planning to manage a complex workplace case involving several persons and more.
To register go to: https://phoenixstrategiescolorado.com/school/course-registration/
For Questions: 719-266-8181