- This event has passed.
October 4, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm MDT$650.00
Workplace Mediation and Conflict Management Training
Please note this training is delivered via online long-distance learning through the Zoom platform. You will need a device that has a strong connection with the internet, along with a camera, audio and printer access.
To register go to: https://coloradospringsmediators.com/school/course-registration/
For Questions: 719-266-8181
Workplace conflict costs organizations $359 billion/year (CPP Study)! According to Forbes Magazine, supervisors and managers spend approximately 30-40% of their time dealing with conflict. 60% of organizations have no conflict management training. After conflict management training, 95% of the trainees report the training “helped them navigate conflict more positively”.
Training Learner Objectives
To provide a learning experience whereby the participant assimilates theory and application of:
- Workplace characteristics and impact on disputes
- Contributing factors that create emotional intensity
- Costs of conflict
- Internal organizational structures that impact workplace disputes
- Dispute resolution roles
- Case management of workplace conflicts
- How workplace mediation differs from other mediation specialties
- External agencies that affect workplace disputes
- State and Federal employment statutes and regulatory agencies
- Assessment and strategic planning to manage a complex workplace case involving several persons
- Techniques that foster collaboration, empowerment and an interest-based process through participation in exercises, interactive role plays and workplace scenarios
- Strategies for managing intra and inter departmental dispute and large groups disputes