- This event has passed.
Workplace Mediation and Conflict Management Training
February 15 @ 8:00 am - February 17 @ 5:00 pm MST$650.00
Course: Workplace Mediation and Conflict Management Training
February 15, 16, 17 @ 8:00 am- 5:00 pm $650 via online learning through the Zoom platform.
What happens when people have taken a 20-month hiatus from working together in a building?
Well…awkward socializing, frustration from poor communication, avoidance of unmet needs in the workplace. Conflict managers- get ready for the upcoming return to the office.
Phoenix Strategies Inc, will give you the tools to understand and manage:
- The workplace setting and how it affects disputes
- Contributing factors that create emotional intensity
- Costs of conflict
- Internal organizational structures that impact workplace disputes
- Dispute resolution roles
- Case management of workplace conflicts
- How workplace mediation differs from other mediation specialties
- External agencies that affect workplace disputes
- State and Federal employment statutes and regulatory agencies.
- Assessment and strategic planning to manage a complex workplace case involving several persons
- Techniques that foster collaboration, empowerment, and an interest-based process through participation in interactive role plays and workplace scenarios.
To register go to: https://coloradospringsmediators.com/school/course-registration/
For Questions: 719-266-8181