- This event has passed.
Conflict Coaching Course
March 3, 2021 - March 5, 2021$695
Conflict Coaching Course
March 3, 4, and 5, 2021, Three day, 24 hours
Fee: $695 (includes 3 self assessment instruments)
Please note this training is delivered via long distance online learning through Zoom. You will need a device that has a good connection with the internet, a camera, audio and access to a printer.
Dispute Resolution Professionals, have you thought about adding Conflict Coaching to your services. When only one party is willing to mediate and is frustrated with the other party, who is unwilling to sit down and talk, offer conflict coaching. Learn to coach clients on how to effectively manage a specific conflict or how to change their typical mode of response. Most people tend to respond to conflict with the avoid or attack modes. These often cause conflict to escalate. Help others to choose the best response for a given situation.
Conflict Couching Course Objectives:
- Define conflict coaching
- Differentiate conflict coaching from other types of coaching
- Identify core competencies of a coach
- Understand the conflict coach role
- Experience directive and non-directive coaching approaches
- Demonstrate the collaborative, facilitative, interest-based coaching behaviors
- Learn case management
- Identify and practice the stages of coaching process
- Understand ethics related to coaching
- Discover four conflict management assessment tools and experience how to intertwine these tools into coaching
- Assess you own conflict management behaviors and hot buttons
- Learn how to integrate conflict management assessment tools and coaching
- Realize conflict coaching marketing venues
The following are comment from students who have taken the 3 day, 24 hour, Conflict Coaching Course:
“Thank you! I have learned far more than I expected. I leave the class with more confidence in my skills and with a positive outlook on my potential to create a viable career in this craft.” William Shelby
“Coaching real issues and not scenarios helped me learn more. I feel like I have grown as a person and professional in just 3 days.” LoLo
“I learned more in 3 days (Conflict Coaching Course) than I have in my Psychological Doctoral program which I’ve been in for 3 plus years.” Maria
This Conflict Coaching course is exceptional to other coach trainings in that it allows as you experience several coaching processes; however, the real learning comes from interweaving actual, individual conflict management assessment results with real situations used for coaching. Come away with skills to add coaching services to your business while enhancing your mediation skills.