- This event has passed.
February 15 @ 8:00 am - February 17 @ 5:00 pm MST$650.00
Course: Conflict Coaching
February 15-17, 2023 @ 8:00 am-5:00 pm MST
$650 via online learning through Zoom platform
What happens when only one person will come to the table, or someone needs help asserting their needs?
Through conflict coaching, you will guide clients to build skills that effectively manage a specific conflict or learn how to change their typical mode of response. Most people tend to respond to disagreement with the avoid or attack modes which often causes conflict to escalate. Help people in dispute with their personal or professional lives focus on understanding of how to engage in conflict:
- Differentiate conflict coaching from other types of coaching
- Identify core competencies of a coach
- Understand the conflict coach role
- Demonstrate the collaborative, facilitative, interest-based coaching behaviors
- Discover four conflict management assessment tools and experience how to intertwine these tools into coaching
To register go to: https://phoenixstrategiescolorado.com/school/course-registration/
For Questions: 719-266-8181