April 26 @ 8:00 am - April 28 @ 5:00 pm MDT$650.00
Course: Advanced Mediation
April 26-28, 2023 @ 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
$650 online learning through zoom
The Advanced Mediator Training prepares you for Phoenix Strategies, Inc. certification as a Collaborative Mediator® using the PSI Collaborative, Facilitative, Interest-Based Model. Students will have the opportunity to practice CFI behaviors and receive feedback on their performance.
Approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education Private Occupational School Board.
- Differentiate between Collaborative, Facilitative, Interest-Based (CFI) and evaluative/directive positions-based practices
- Hone skills for building relationships with and between disputants, empowering parties, and shifting mediation participants from adversarial position to interests.
- Gain self-awareness into your personal conflict manager or mediator style through the PSI CFI Instrument.
- Identify party behaviors and outcomes that are determinates of successful CFI strategies and techniques.
- Use Triple Loop Learning Model to support change
- Demonstrate specific behaviors that support opportunities for building relationships, empowerment and identification and address of interests.
To register go to: https://phoenixstrategiescolorado.com/school/course-registration/
For Questions: 719-266-8181