- This event has passed.
A Review of Ethical Issues in Mediation
December 13, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm MST
Court Medaition Services (CMS) is pleased to host a program entitled “A Review of Ethical Issues in Mediation“. It is intended to provide an overview of the variety of ethical issues as they arise in the context of mediation, and how mediators might respond when faced with those issues.
– Ethical Principles as they apply to the Model Stnadards of Conduct, CDRA and other governing entities.
– Application of Ethical Principles
– The application of Confidentiality and key exceptions
– Self-determination and Competency
– The Unauthorized Practice of Law
The seminar is being offered via ZOOM on Wednesday, December 13th from 3 to 5 PM.
This program has been approved for 2 Ethics CLEs.