« Back to Events
Faith-based Conciliation Training – 24hr.
+ Google Calendar
OUR MEDIATION TRAINING ADVANTAGE
- Small class sizes and video taped sessions
- Ongoing coaching/mentoring for mediator development
- Online Phoenix Strategies Inc. Alumni communications
Participants in Faith Conciliation, Course #150 (24hours) will:
- Examine four principles that are the foundation for Faith Conciliation.
- Delineate conciliator’s role and participant’s role in Faith Conciliation.
- Identify effective and ineffective responses to conflict.
- Acknowledge four ways to prepare for and discern faith-peacemaking decisions.
- Practice collaborative strategies and techniques used in Faith Conciliation.
- Define elements necessary for apology and forgiveness.
- Explore the differences in between mediation and conciliation processes.
- Become familiar with different processes used for individuals and large groups.
- Participate in interactive role plays and scenarios relevant to faith-based situations.